martes, febrero 08, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I've been nominated by my lovely Chii for the Stylish Blogger Award (thank you so much :). I bet you don't understand why if you read my blog and don't know me, cause my blog is really quite crappy. But I like to dress up a lot and when I have the chance I take lots of care in every single detail.

Ok, now I shall tell you a few things you probably don't know yet about me. There we go!:

★I'm a perfectionist in every aspect of my life. If I can't do the best, I don't even try because failure scares me to death. For me this applies to people, too, so normally I'm very exigent with others cause I'm a true dictator to myself. That's the reason I can't swim and probably I never will.
★I'm extremely romantic and devastatingly rational at a time.
★I love philosophy and I would like to spend more time reading it.
★Lately I have an issue with my believes, cause I don't find anything that satisfies my completely; I've been Wiccan, Catholic and then turned agnostic, but I'm still looking for something to believe in.

Hope you know me a bit better now, I really don't know what else to add. Here you have a pic of me in pjs without any make up and hair unstyled (but still quite orangy) : D


And my nominees...I really don't want to repeat anyone, so all my honeybees that have already been nominated (Chii, Gomi, Anshin, etc) may forgive me.
Hiki
Koko
Liv
Mitsu
Zeruda
Kati

Thank you all again :)


1 comentario: